COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The types of Personal Data we collect and how it may be used;
- How and why we may disclose your Personal Data to third parties;
- The transfer of your Personal Data within and outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”);
- Your statutory rights concerning your Personal Data;
- The security measures we use to protect and prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of Personal Data; and
- CrystalBot.io’s retention of your Personal Data.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the Personal Data you provide directly to us or which we generate when you open a CrystalBot.io Account, perform any transactions on the CrystalBot.io Platform, or use other CrystalBot.io Services or our website. This may include:
- Contact information, such as name, home address, and email address;
- Account information, such as username, password, account settings and preferences;
- Financial information, such as bank account numbers, bank statement, and trading information;
- Identity verification information, such as images of your government issued ID, passport, national ID card, or driving license;
- Residence verification information, such as utility bill details or similar information;
- Information regarding the way in which you use our services, such as when you use our services and the specific services used; and
- Information relating to communications with us, whether through the CrystalBot.io website or via e-mail, over the phone or via any other medium.
We also automatically collect certain computer, device and browsing information when you access the CrystalBot.io website or use CrystalBot.io Services. This information is aggregated to provide statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not personally identify individuals. This information may include:
- Computer or mobile device information, including IP address, operating system, network system, browser type and settings; and
- Website usage information.
Finally, we may collect Personal Data from third-party partners and public sources, which include:
- Reputational information;
- Financial information;
- Business activities of corporate customers.
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect and use your information for a variety of reasons. We need some information to enter into and perform our contract, for example your contact and payment details. Some information processing is required by law due to our anti-fraud screening obligations or in the public interest such as making sure we verify our customers’ identities. Some information is processed because you have given your consent to that, which can be withdrawn in your account preferences and settings. Other information we collect and use because we have legitimate business interests to so, having taken into account your rights, interests and freedoms. We may use your Personal Information to:
- Create and administer your CrystalBot.io account and generally for accounting, billing, maintenance of legal documentation and claim and dispute management. Related processing operations are necessary for the performance of a contract with you (or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract), and for compliance with legal obligations to which we are subject;
- Process your CrystalBot.io transactions. Related processing operations are necessary for the performance of a contract with you and for compliance with legal obligations to which we are subject;
- Verify your identity in accordance with applicable know-your-customer, money laundering and other financial sector legislation or regulations, including as required for compliance with the CrystalBot.io Anti Money Laundering policy, as well as address other law enforcement needs as more fully described in our Terms of Service, and generally as required for compliance with legislation and regulations applicable to CrystalBot.io;
- Personalise your CrystalBot.io Services experience. Related processing operations are necessary for purposes of our legitimate interests (that is, improving our services);
- Analyse CrystalBot.io website usage and improve our website as well as website offerings. Related processing operations are necessary for purposes of our legitimate interests (that is, improving and promoting our services);
- Help us respond to your customer service requests and support needs. Related processing operations are necessary for the performance of a contract with you, and for purposes of our legitimate interests (that is, improving our services and offering you the best experience);
- Contact you about CrystalBot.io Services. The email address you provide may be used to communicate information and updates related to your use of the CrystalBot.io Services.
- AUTOMATED DECISIONS MAKING
We may make automated decisions on certain matters. For example, we may do this to decide whether we can provide our services to you based on a credit check/risk profiling. Depending on the outcome of the credit check/risk profiling, a decision will be reached automatically as to whether we are able to provide products or services to you based on your credit worthiness.
We may also occasionally communicate company news, updates, promotions and related information relating to similar products and services provided by CrystalBot.io. We may also administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features as will be more explained on the website. We shall only do this where you have given us your consent or otherwise where we are permitted to do so under Data Privacy Law in pursuit of our legitimate interests (that is, promoting our services). We may share personal data with third parties to help us with our marketing and promotional projects, or sending marketing communications. If you want to opt out of receiving promotional and marketing emails, text messages, post and other forms of communications from us or our promotional partners in relation to which you might receive in accordance with this section, you can best opt out by using one of the following ways:
- Log into your account and update your profile;
- Click 'unsubscribe' at the bottom of an email we sent you;
- contact us at [email protected] to opt out.
If you do opt out of receiving promotional and marketing messages, we can still contact you regarding our business relationship with you, such as account status and activity updates, survey requests in respect of products and services we have provided to you after you reserve from us, reservation confirmations or respond to your inquiries or complaints, and similar communications.DISCLOSING AND TRANSFERRING PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose your Personal Data to third parties, legal and regulatory authorities, and transfer your Personal Data outside the EEA, as described below.
- DISCLOSURES TO THIRD PARTIES
There are certain circumstances where we may transfer your personal data to employees, contractors and to other parties.
- We may also share your information with certain contractors or service providers. They may process your personal data for us, for example, if we use a marketing agency. Other recipients/service providers include advertising agencies, IT specialists, database providers, backup and disaster recovery specialists, email providers or outsourced call centers. Our suppliers and service providers will be required to meet our standards on processing information and security. The information we provide them, including your information, will only be provided in connection with the performance of their function;
- We may also share your information with certain other third parties. We will do this either when we receive your consent or because we need them to use your information to provide products or services to you. These include credit reference agencies, anti-fraud databases, screening agencies and other partners we do business with.
Your personal data may be transferred to other third-party organizations in certain scenarios:
- If we are discussing selling or transferring part or all of our business – the information may be transferred to prospective purchasers under suitable terms as to confidentiality;
- If we are reorganized or sold, information may be transferred to a buyer who can continue to provide services to you;
- If we are required to by law, or under any regulatory code or practice we follow, or if we are asked by any public or regulatory authority – for example the Police;
- If we are defending a legal claim your information may be transferred as required in connection with defending such claim.
Your personal data may be shared if it is made anonymous and aggregated, as in such circumstances the information will cease to be personal data. Your information will not be sold, exchanged, or shared with any third parties without your consent, except to provide CrystalBot.io Services or as required by law. CrystalBot.io’s third-party service providers are contractually bound to protect and use such information only for the purposes for which it was disclosed, except as otherwise required or permitted by law. We ensure that such third parties will be bound by terms complying with Data Privacy Law.
- DISCLOSURES TO LEGAL AUTHORITIES
We may share your Personal Data with law enforcement, data protection authorities, government officials, and other authorities when:
- Compelled by court order, or other legal procedure;
- Disclosure is necessary to report suspected illegal activity;
- INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA
We store and process your Personal Data in data centers around the world, wherever CrystalBot.io facilities or service providers are located. As such, we may transfer your Personal Data outside of the European Union. Some of the countries to which your personal data may be transferred for these purposes that are located outside the EU do not benefit from an adequacy decision issued by the EU Commission regarding protection afforded to personal data in that country. Details of these specific countries can be found here: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu/adequacy-protection-personal-data-non-eu-countries_en Such transfers are undertaken in accordance with our legal and regulatory obligations and appropriate safeguards under Data Privacy Law will be implemented, such as standard data protection clauses with data recipients or processors approved by competent authorities. A copy may be requested at the address set out in the Contact Us section.YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS
You have certain rights concerning your Personal Data under DP Law as mentioned below, and can exercise them by contacting us at [email protected]
Access: you are entitled to ask us if we are processing your information and, if we are, you can request access to your personal data. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and certain other information about it to check that we are lawfully processing it. We process a large quantity of information, and can thus request, in accordance with DP Law, that before the information is delivered, you specify the information or processing activities to which your request relates. Correction: you are entitled to request that any incomplete or inaccurate personal data we hold about you is corrected. Erasure: you are entitled to ask us to delete or remove personal data in certain circumstances. There are also certain exceptions where we may refuse a request for erasure, for example, where the personal data is required for compliance with law or in connection with claims. Restriction: you are entitled to ask us to suspend the processing of certain of your personal data about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it. Transfer: you may request the transfer of certain of your personal data to another party. Objection: where we are processing your personal data based on legitimate interests (or those of a third party) you may challenge this. However, we may be entitled to continue processing your information based on our legitimate interests or where this is relevant to legal claims. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. Automated decisions: you may contest any automated decision made about you where this has a legal or similar significant effect and ask for it to be reconsidered.CRYPTOGRAPHIC HASHES
Users sending Crystal Bot (CYL), Tether (USDT), Bitcoin (BTC), or Ethereum (ETH) to this website through the use of cryptographic hashes and keys take full responsibility for the risks involved. By using services offered by CrystalBot.io you will automatically accept liability of any loss, damages or implications incurred through the use of this website. CrystalBot.io and its owners will not be held liable for any loss of Crystal Bot (CYL), Tether (USDT), Bitcoin (BTC), or Ethereum (ETH). Users who do not agree can request the return of their Crystal Bot (CYL), Tether (USDT), Bitcoin (BTC), or Ethereum (ETH) through the use of a withdrawal once logged in.SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
We use a variety of security measures to ensure the confidentiality of your Personal Data, and to protect your Personal Data from loss, theft, unauthorized access, misuse, alteration or destruction. These security measures include, but are not limited to:
- Password protected directories and databases;
- Secure Sockets Layered (SSL) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Intercom securely;
- PCI Scanning to actively protect our servers from hackers and other vulnerabilities.
- How long you have been a CrystalBot.io member;
- Whether there are contractual or legal obligations existing that require us to retain the data for a certain period of time;
- Whether there is any ongoing legal or financial claim that relates to your relationship with us;
- Whether any applicable law, statute, or regulation allows for a specific retention period; and
- What the expectation for retention was at the time the data was provided to us.